A whole food plant-based diet can be used to help lock in the benefits of fasting to kickstart the reversal of high blood pressure and lower blood pressure naturally.
New subscribers to our e-newsletter always receive a free gift. Get yours here: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
[randomtext category=”dealing with hbp”]
If you’re interested in natural approaches to treating hypertension, be sure to watch the previous two videos: What the New Blood Pressure Range Guidelines Mean (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/what-the-new-blood-pressure-range-guidelines-mean) and How to Lower Blood Pressure Naturally with Lifestyle Changes (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-to-lower-blood-pressure-naturally-with-lifestyle-changes).
A few months ago, I did a 3-part webinar series on fasting. Some of those videos are out already, and the rest will be coming out over the next couple years (but if you want them all now, you can get them on digital download here (https://drgreger.org/collections/downloads)).
· Benefits of Fasting for Weight Loss Put to the Test (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/benefits-of-fasting-for-weight-loss-put-to-the-test)
· Is Fasting Beneficial for Weight Loss? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/is-fasting-beneficial-for-weight-loss)
· Is Fasting for Weight Loss Safe? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Is-Fasting-for-Weight-Loss-Safe)
· Alternate-Day Intermittent Fasting Put to the Test (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Alternate-Day-Intermittent-Fasting-Put-to-the-Test)
· Is Alternate-Day Intermittent Fasting Safe? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/is-alternate-day-intermittent-fasting-safe)
· The 5-2 Diet and the Fasting-Mimicking Diet Put to the Test (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-5-2-diet-and-the-fasting-mimicking-diet-put-to-the-test)
· Time-Restricted Eating Put to the Test (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/time-restricted-eating-put-to-the-test)
· The Benefits of Early Time-Restricted Eating (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-benefits-of-early-time-restricted-eating)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/fasting-to-naturally-reverse-high-blood-pressure and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/fasting-to-naturally-reverse-high-blood-pressure. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
Do you have feedback about the translations in this video? Please share it here along with the title of the video and language: https://nutritionfacts.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books: https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org